2013年7月12日星期五

Many Costumes of Spiderman





Here are some more little heros this sheet is all the different spidermen. Starting from the top from left to right: Spiderman, Scarlet Spider, Symbiote Spider, Armored Spiderman, Dr. Oc Spider, Spiderman 2099, Ben Reilly Spiderman, Carnage-Spider, 6 arms Spiderman, House of M Spiderman, Cosmic spiderman, Electro Suit Spiderman, Spiderman India, Spiderman Unlimited, and The Amazing Bagman.
If there are some spiderman that the pic has no, you can add it on the pic. When I see so many spiderman costumes, I have no idea which one I love. For so many spiderman costumes, which one costume do you like? Do you have had a spiderman costume?
In fact, for me, I like the white and black Spiderman costume, it’s simple yet cool, expecially, I like to add the white square on the hands and spider pattern on the back.
What design do you like for the spidermancostume?

没有评论:

发表评论