2013年7月22日星期一

Different Spiderman





Great design! On the fence about the mouth though but DEFINITELY enjoying the "web-on-black" on the sleeves and the boot areas…This is how it should be as opposed to the red and blue.. Spiderman was never intended to intimidate and cause fear in his opponents but I always found the original color scheme to be a bit too campy. The eyes and the webbing pull this together for me. I must vote for a job well done.
The spiderman is so different, if one shop can make the different spiderman costumes, which is so great and cool. If the spiderman costume is made, when you wear the spiderman costume, you must be cool and special.

1 条评论:

  1. The jacket of the season for me has to be the Bomber Jacket. i love this jacket so much!!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Famous movie jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, Black Spiderman Costume, movies jackets and lots of more.

    回复删除