2013年8月23日星期五

Three Superheroes




This drawing of the three superheroes is so great. For them, which is your favorite? Do you want to draw your favorite superhero? If you are a fan of one of them, do you have a superhero costume of him? And you know how to draw it? And there is the description from author, maybe you will know how to draw it, when you see it:
“I used a bunch of different techniques when making these- Batman is coloured pencils, Spider-Man (yes, I know he's the wrong build for Spidey, but I was using a standard outline for them all) is marker pens, and Superman is a collage of card and craft foam. (The three-dimensional elements didn't work too well on the scan, but they look really cool in person.)
I'd be happy to make more of these as commissions, but I've got no idea what to ask for them. Each one is around 25cm tall in person, and any input on pricing would be hugely appreciated. I also have a female template and am working on teenager ones, so feel free to ask for anyone you want if you're interested.”

没有评论:

发表评论